May 3-7: Graded Technique Classes (levels 1-5: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Acro) will have an adjusted schedule to accommodate evaluations that will happen at the main studio. Please see emails sent on 4/2 (and again on 4/19) with your dancers specific Evaluation Week schedule.
Regularly scheduled Graded Technique classes for Levels 1-5 will be canceled for this week. All specialty classes will be held on Zoom and have an adjusted schedule. Please see your email for further information including evaluation call times, class times, and class zoom links for unlimited specialty classes.
All Children's Classes will run as normal inside the studio. If you child needs to zoom in for class due to illness, travel, or exposure, please let us know.
Roll Over Membership will be billed on May 10th, ahead of the priority enrollment period for those who decide to roll over their membership and continue with us next season (August 2021-June 2022)!
If you do not wish to have access to priority enrollment, or will not be continuing with us next season, please fill out the opt-out form found in your weekly newsletters (sent every Friday), BY THE OPT OUT DEADLINE MAY 5th! This form is also available at the front desk of the studio.
- Currently enrolled members will automatically renew on May 10.
- Renewing members will be eligible for priority enrollment for the 2021-22 season. Priority enrollment opens May 17th.
- Renewing members pay a discounted membership fee of $30/student and $50/family (Membership Fees will increase June 1st to $50/student or $75/family)
- Our Military Discount for active duty and retired/veteran families applies to rollover membership
- Members who will not be renewing for any reason will need to submit an opt-out form (attached) by May 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members who opt-out will still continue through the remainder of the current 2020-21 season (through June 26).
JUNE 17,18,19- *Further Information will be released here and via email on MAY 14th!*
We are sincerely grateful for your patience and understanding this year regarding the final recital details. Due to covid, we have been waiting to release final details, including show assignments, venue locations, and more, until we know what audience restrictions will look like on recital dates. Here is what we know today:
- Final venue location and show assignments will be announced no later than May 14.
- Each Class (including combo classes) will perform in only one show. If your dancer is only in one class, they will only be performing in one show time.
- Shows will look different from past years; they will be smaller and shorter.
- Dancers in multiple classes may perform in multiple shows.
- Tickets will go on sale May 22. Tickets will be limited by capacity restrictions at the time. Students will be guaranteed two tickets and we will release additional tickets as capacity allows. All shows will also be recorded or live-streamed for your extended family and friends to enjoy.
- Several class costumes are still on their way with most expected to ship by the end of April.
- All costumes will arrive in time for Spring Pictures unless you’ve been specifically notified.
- See your dancer’s hair, shoes, tights, and accessory information by scanning the QR code on the card in the costume bag pocket. Now is a great time to make sure your dancer has the right tights and shoes.
- Hang costumes to de-wrinkle! Use a steamer if needed - do NOT iron.